The multi layer construction joins three kinds of graphites by Japanese Toray company:
• graphite 24 mln PSI which is the basic substance of the root of the blank;
• high module graphites with high resistance, from 24 to 46 mln PSI, in middle layers, especially in these places in blanks, where weight reduction and acceleration of action was needed;
• HDG Endurance graphite composite in outer layer, increasing resistance to damages.
All the elements used to create Millenium HDG rods meet the quality standards set by Team Dragon:
• SIC type of guides, with ceramic ring perfectly transfering the heat, with reduced diameter and weight, e, light and embedded in light but strong and elastic frame;
• the handles joining hard and durable EVA foam with grinded cork (Portuguese AA class cork in fly rod);
• modern handles TVS type, enabling direct contact of angler’s hand with the blank (DPS in the strongest models);
• two two components, ageless, epoxy varnish for frappings;
• threads for frappings by American Gudebrod company.
Third edition of Dragon MILLENIUM rods is coming! After few years, during which this price level was represented by Viper series, the anglers will have in their hands heavily upgraded but strongly referring to their tradition, MILLENIUM HDG rods. You can find the genes of their predecessors in many of new blanks. They were produced in Multi – Protection Layer technology, which consists in putting few layers of high resistance to damage graphite on the root. The ability of putting many matts with different stiffness and characteristic without increasing the amount of used epoxy resin is a standard.
The effect are the rods which are slimmer, faster, lighter and more resistant to damages.
Soft, solid tip has been a popular construction among Polish spinning anglers fishing for perch and zanders for years. We have prepared a wide offer of 15 spinning rods in FL group. They are different in length, casting weight and blank action. The core of the offer are spinn rods for perch with the maximal casting weight of lures 7, 10 and 14 g, lengths 7, 8, 9 feet. There is a series of strong jig rods for fishing for zander and perch as well, where because of deep depths we need heavier loading on the lure. Another models in SL group are dropshot rods and very special rod for zanders named EasyTouch, which is able to show even the most delicate bites. During the days when we cannot see the bites, where there is no movement of the braid on the water surface – then incredibly smooth, replaceable tip of this rod can save the result.